Gamefound Crowdfunding Terms of Service for Creators
We are pleased that you decided to visit our Website and to use our services. It is very important for us that you read and understand the rules of our cooperation. We believe that transparency and clarity are the good basis of building a solid, long term relation. That is why below we summarized The Main Rules of our Terms of Service based on which we hope we will work together.
- By using gamefound.com, you agree to our Terms of Service. You will be informed about any amendments to the Terms of Service and their scope by an e-mail or by a message visible on the Creator’s account with a 14 days’ notice and if you don’t agree to be bound by the amendments you can terminate the Agreement within that period.
- You are fully responsible for the particular Project as its Creator. You are exclusively liable for implementation of the Project and physical defects in the Rewards. Also, when you post a Project on the Website, you’re inviting the Backers to conclude a contract with you. Gamefound is not a part of this contract. Even though Gamefound is not liable for Project performance nor delivery of the Rewards, it may act as a point of contact for individual dispute resolution cases.
- You are responsible for all your actions on our Website, especially for providing an unlawful content within the meaning of the laws of the Republic of Poland.
- Gamefound is entitled at any time to ask for additional information regarding the Creator, the Project or the Reward, in particular in case of doubts as to its legality or Agreement.
- Gamefound charges a platform fee of the final value of the funds collected during the crowdfunding campaign on the Website, on successfully funded Projects. You will be also charged fees for payment processing services rendered by our partner. See point 6 for details.
- Prices indicated on the Website constitute a commercial information, not an offer in the meaning of the Polish Civil Code.
- In order to use our services, you must have an active personal account or complete the registration process and create your personal account through our Website. The Agreement between us is considered concluded as soon as you accept these Terms of Service. After accepting the Terms of Service you will receive a proper confirmation on your e-mail account indicated by you during registration process, that your personal account has been successfully set up.
- You are entitled and obliged to set out specific terms and conditions regarding the crowdfunding campaign or the Project.
- If anything on the Website doesn’t work or you have any objection regarding our services you can always send us a message describing the problem. We would do our best to resolve it as soon as possible.
- The intellectual property is a core of every Creator’s activity but is also essential for services provided by us. Please respect intellectual property rights.
- Shipping / delivery conditions depends on arrangements made by You with the Backer.
- Using our Website may require accessing the system via specific browsers.
- All legal matters arising under the Agreement between you and Gamefound, if not settled by mediation or out-of-court dispute settlement, will be heard by the competent Polish court. We inform that we do not use alternative methods of settling disputes with consumers, unless it’s expressly required by applicable law. It means that we do not agree to participate and we are not obliged to participate in this kind of proceeding. Also, we inform you that the European Commission operates a platform for out-of-court complaint and redress. The platform is available at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN.
- Gamefound is not bound by any external code of good practice.
The above is a summary of the document. Read it in full below:
Gamefound Crowdfunding Terms of Service for Creators
These Terms of Service define the rules you need to accept to use our Website available at the address: gamefound.com. You accept the Terms of Service and undertake to comply with them. Notwithstanding any use of our Website before visiting this Terms of Service page, we hereby prohibit you from continued use of our Website if you do not agree to the Terms of Service, and you must stop using our Website until you do.
The Website is run by Gamefound sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław (50-127) at the following address ul. św. Mikołaja 58, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs conducted by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, VIth Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000778227, holder of Business entity statistical number (REGON): 382893080, Polish taxpayer’s identification number (NIP): 8971865043, holder of share capital in the amount of 50.000,00 PLN (“Gamefound”).
- General provisions / the scope of the services
- How to start a crowdfunding/pledge management campaign
- Collection of the funds from the Backers
- Deleting the account
- Assignment of the contractual rights and obligations
- Complaint procedure
- Intellectual property
- Technical requirements
- Final provisions
- Affiliates means companies affiliated to Gamefound by capital or personally or any other third parties, supporting Gamefound in maintaining and managing the Website;
- Backer means any User that sets up an account on the Website and/or other crowdfunding website (e.g. Kickstarter) and who brought a Pledge to at least one Project;
- Creator means any creator of the Project;
- Pledge means any cash sum collected by the Creator through the crowdfunding campaign, in order to fund a specific Project;
- Reward means any product that is suggested by the Creator to its Backers in exchange for their Pledge to the Project;
- Project means any project led by the Creator and made available online at https://gamefound.com;
- Agreement means a contract between Gamefound and the Creator to provide services via the Website based on the Terms of Service and the other arrangements made between the Parties;
- Website – website available at https://gamefound.com.
All of the above definitions can be used in the singular and plural form (if applies).
All of the Definitions shall have the same meaning as defined above within these Terms of Service.
3. GENERAL PROVISIONS / THE SCOPE OF SERVICES
Gamefound provides services as the Pledge manager and the crowdfunding platform for the Projects available on the Website in the scope and on the conditions set out in the Terms of Service, in particular in the scope of providing the technical tools:
- allowing the Creator to organize a crowdfunding campaign on the Website;
- allowing the Creator to compose the information about the Project and its Rewards visible to the Backers;
- allowing the Creator to define payment methods, among those provided by Gamefound, visible to the Backers when placing an order in the Project; Gamefound is providing the Creator technical possibility to implement the payment forms within the Project and also, in relation to the crowdfunding campaigns on the Website, intermediates in the transfer of payments between the Backers and the Creators;
- allowing the Creator to define rules for calculating delivery costs and delivery methods of orders placed by the Backers in the Project;
- to gather information about the Rewards chosen by the Backers;
- to manage the Pledges within the Creator’s Project;
- to intermediate in collecting the Pledges (only if the Creator wishes to use such services).
The Creators are entitled to use the services in a manner consistent with the applicable laws of Republic of Poland, rules of social coexistence and morality. The Creator undertakes not to provide unlawful content, including unlawful Rewards and content that may adversely affect the security of the Website or harm the Backers or other Creators. The list of prohibited content includes:
- Fake/counterfeit goods or goods otherwise infringing third-parties’ IP rights
- Sexual or abusive content
- Drugs and related products
- Weapons, explosives, ammunition
- Content that promotes hate, discrimination, terrorism
- Gambling services
- Medical products or services
- Financial products or services
- Alcohol and tobacco products
- Illegal products or services
- Pyramid schemes related products or services
- Prohibited content included in the list published by payment processing operator (see https://www.adyen.com/legal/list-restricted-prohibited)
Terms and conditions regarding the Projects are set out by their Creators and shall be available for the Backers.
Prices indicated on the Website constitute a commercial information, not an offer in the meaning of the Polish Civil Code.
By using the Website, the Creator undertakes in particular to:
- refrain from any actions that may impede or disrupt the functioning of the Website, actions consisting in particular in destroying, changing, removing, damaging, obstructing access to accounts of other Creators or the Backers;
- comply with copyrights and rights arising from the registration of inventions, patents, trademarks, utility and industrial designs of Gamefound, other Creators, Backers and other entities, unless the Creator has the permission from the rightful owner or is otherwise legally entitled to use this content (and is able to effectively grant Gamefound the license rights);
- refrain from any actions that would violate the privacy of any other Website’s user, primarily consisting in collecting, processing and disseminating information about other users, without their express consent, except when these activities are in accordance with the law and the provisions of these Terms of Service;
- refrain from distributing unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or commercial information;
- refrain from posting false, misleading or inaccurate information, offering the Rewards that are illegal, violating any of Gamefound’s policies or any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation;
- refrain from posting on the Website data containing bank account numbers or account designations in Paypal or other similar websites, as well as links referring directly or indirectly to websites, where the bank account number or account designation in Paypal or other similar services is provided. In the event of a breach of the prohibition referred to in the preceding sentence, the prohibited data will be removed by Gamefound. In that event, Gamefound also has the right to delete the Creator's account.
Organizing public collections within the meaning of the polish Act of 14 March 2014 on public collections by the Creator is strictly prohibited.
At any time, Gamefound or our Affiliates are entitled to ask the Creator for additional information or documents regarding the Creator, the Project or the Reward, in particular in the case of the enforcement of internal policies or in case of doubts to its legality or breach the Agreement.
Due to substantial reasons, in particular technical or maintenance works, Gamefound may, from time to time, turn off the Website or some of its features / functions. Due to that some of the features / functions may be also temporarily unavailable. Gamefound will use its best efforts to inform about the possible non-operating periods.
4. HOW TO START A CROWDFUNDUNG/PLEDGE MANAGEMENT CAMPAIGN
When posting the Project on the Website the Creator invites other people to form a contract with him. Anyone who backs the Project, whether it is done as part of the crowdfunding or the Pledge management campaign, is accepting the Creator’s terms and conditions concerning the Project, and concludes a contract with the Creator. Gamefound is not a party of such agreement — the agreement is concluded between the Creator and the Backer.
In order to start the Project the Creator is obliged to complete the registration process and to provide Gamefound current and accurate information (within the form provided by Gamefound). During registration process, the Creator agrees to all the conditions of the Website set out in the Terms of Service and undertakes to comply with them. The binding character – for the purpose of concluding the Agreement – is gained only upon the Creator’s acceptance of the Terms of Service. Creating an account on Gamefound is free of charge.
Before it is allowed to launch the Project, Gamefound, if it is necessary, may check the Creator data, its business model, its owners as well as the person representing the Creator in contacts with the Gamefound. In order to allow us to complete this procedure, you may need to upload the following documents:
- Articles of association or extract from public commercial registry containing at least: i) legal name of the Creator, ii) headquarter address details, iii) list of shareholders with ownership stake,
- If the Creator is represented by the person other than legal representative - power of attorney or other document confirming that such person is authorized to sign Agreement and represent the Creator in contacts with the Gamefound and payment partner,
- The Creator bank details, containing: i) account holder name, ii) account number, iii) name of the Creator bank and iv) account currency,
- Proof of identity for i) all the shareholders that individually hold 25% or more of the shares or voting rights and ii) the person signing the Agreement. The document needs to comply with following requirements: must be a Passport (copy of the data page with picture, details and machine-readable zone clearly visible) or National ID card (copy of both the front and back and save them to separate files, cropped, without white background),
- The uploaded document must: i) not be expired, ii) be in JPG, JPEG, PNG, or PDF format, iii) have size between 100KB (1KB for PDF) and 4MB, iv) be a full color, cropped, and straightened image,
- Nether the Gamefound, nor the payment partner can’t accept uploaded documents that are: i) broken or damaged, ii) dirty, illegible, or with a watermark, iii) blurry or overexposed, iv) black and white, v) multiple sides or documents in the same file, vi) uncropped, or with a background, vii) angled, rotated, sideways, or upside down, viii) overcropped or cut off.
All of the documents indicated above needs to be presented in English or Polish. Please provide us with sworn translation if the originals are in any other language.
By providing the documents indicated above the Creator is aware and accepts the Gamefound right to share them with its Affiliates and payment solutions providers.
The Creator is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account and password to the account, for restricting access to the account, and agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under the account or password.
To start the Project the Creator is also obliged to undergo the Gamefound payment partner’s onboarding procedure, during which he may be required to provide various types of data to verify his identity. The onboarding procedure is based on the rules specified individually by the Gamefound payment partner made available to the Creator, in particular it will be necessary to accept payments partner's T&C. If the verification fails, Gamefound will refuse to start the Project on the Website. Regardless of obtaining positive verification from the Gamefound payment partner, Gamefound may refuse to start the Creator Project on the Website if the Creator has a negative reputation on other similar websites (e.g. Kickstarter).
After activating the account and passing the onboarding procedure, the Creator may submit the Project. In order to start the Project, depending on the type of a specific campaign, the Creator is obliged to provide at least the following information:
- the Creator legal entity name and contact details (at least e-mail address and phone number),
- the Creator headquarter, which cannot be located in one of the countries on the list,
- detailed description of the Project (if possible, the Creator can attach photos, videos or visuals about the Project);
- crowdfunding campaign financial goal (only applies to crowdfunding campaign);
- the end date of your crowdfunding campaign on the Website (only applies to crowdfunding campaign);
- explanation of how the payments will happen;
- currencies and payment type (among those provided by Gamefound);
- products available within his Rewards;
- delivery information, including type and costs of the delivery of the Rewards (applies to the Pledge management campaign only);
- potential third parties involved in the Project (applies to the Pledge management campaign only).
Gamefound shall inform the Creator, via e-mail address provided during setting up the personal account, about accepting or refusing the acceptance of the Project. The Project starts with the moment of the receipt of the abovementioned acceptance or later – if the Creator has set a different start date.
The Creator is entitled and obliged to set out specific terms and conditions regarding the Project before starting the crowdfunding or the Pledge management campaign. The abovementioned terms and conditions shall not conflict with these Terms of Service or else shall be deemed as null and void. In case of any discrepancies between the above mentioned terms and conditions and Terms of Service, the provisions of Terms of Service shall prevail.
The Creator may not use the Website to implement the Project or to facilitate the payment for products or services sold by third parties. The Creator shall only use the Website in the pursuit of implementing its own Project.
The Creator has a right to cancel the crowdfunding campaign at any time, before the date of ending of the crowdfunding campaign on the Website. In such an event Gamefound immediately cancels the Backer’s credit card reservation. The Creator acknowledges and agrees that the change of the above data may take place only in exceptional cases and may require to provide the additional information or documents to the Gamefound.
5. COLLECTION OF THE FUNDS FROM THE BACKERS
a) Collection of the funds from the Backers during the crowdfunding campaign
Gamefound, acting on behalf of the Creator, collects the funds from the Backers to support the specific Project during it crowdfunding campaign.
During the crowdfunding campaign, the Backers provide their payment details (card number, cardholder name, expiration date, security code) and define the amount they want to pledge for a particular Project, but they aren’t charged until the end date of the crowdfunding campaign of the Project, which is displayed on the Website. Gamefound can reserve the amount on the Backer’s card for a period of crowdfunding campaign i.e. from the day on which the Backer makes declaration of the Pledge until achievement of the Creator’s financial goal. The funds are charged only if the Creator achieves the financial goal.
The Backer can change or cancel the declaration of the Pledge at any time before the end date of the crowdfunding campaign of the Project which is displayed on the Website.
Some Pledges can’t be collected (whole or in part) for objective reasons, for example when the Backer’s credit card expires before funding ends, and he doesn’t provide updated information and/or due to our partners fee. Such situations might reduce the final amount of the funds collected.
Payment of the funds to the Creator will take place within 30 days from the end date of the crowdfunding campaign, to the bank account set out by the Creator during the onboarding procedure in the currency set out by the Gamefound payment partner.
b) Collection of the Pledges from the Backers during the pledge management campaign
Gamefound may also collect the Pledges on behalf of the Creator during the Pledge management campaign, if the Creator decides not to collect them by his own.
During the Pledge management campaign, the Backers provide their payment details (card number, cardholder name, expiration date, security code) and define the amount they want to pledge for a particular Project and they are charged immediately. The exact amount the Backer has declared is the amount Gamefound will charge from the Backer.
Some of the Pledges can’t be collected (whole or in part) for objective reasons, for example when the Backer’s credit card expires, and he doesn’t provide updated information and/or due to our partners fee.
Payment of the Pledge to the Creator will take place immediately to the bank account indicated by the Creator during the onboarding procedure in the currency set out by the Gamefound payment partner.
The Creator can refund the individual Pledges, after the end of the crowdfunding campaign on the Website and after receiving the payment of funds or during the Pledge management campaign. If the Creator does that, he has no further obligation to that Backer, and the agreement that Creator and the Backer concluded expires.
Gamefound charges the Creators with a platform fee of the final value of collected funds, during the crowdfunding campaign on the Website, on successfully funded Projects. The Creator acknowledges that, except Gamefound’s fee, he will also be charged other fees by other entities like e.g. the bank processing the payment for the Creator or the payment operator, e.g. for the currency conversion.
Gamefound and its payment partners will subtract fees before transmitting the funds collected to the Creator. Payment of the funds to the Creator will take place within 30 days from the end date of the crowdfunding campaign.
By using the Website, the Creator accepts the regulations (e.g. terms of service) used by Gamefound’s payment partners. On the date of this Terms of Service come into force the Gamefound payment partner is Adyen: https://adyen.com/
Creators are responsible for paying any additional fees or taxes associated with their use of Gamefound.
If the Creator doesn’t achieve the financial goal during the crowdfunding campaign there are no fees on the Creator’s side.
7. DELETING THE ACCOUNT
The Creator is entitled to delete his account any time through the account settings. Erasure of the account is tantamount to termination of the Agreement. In case of deleting the account all of the Gamefound’s rights regarding any content submitted to the Website by the Creator survive such termination, as well as all of the Agreement’s provisions surviving such termination due to these Terms of Service and/or generally applicable Polish law provisions.
In case of deleting the account, before the crowdfunding campaign’s end date, Gamefound immediately cancels the reservation of the charge on the Backer’s card.
Gamefound reserves the right to block or delete the Creator’s account, with immediate effect, in the event of any violation of the Terms of Service or any other legal provisions or to block his account due to receiving a credible notification about the violation of the Terms of Service, until such case has been resolved. Gamefound is obliged to inform the Creator about blocking or deleting the Creator’s account, by sending him an e-mail, containing description of the specific reasons of blocking or deleting the Creator’s account and the contact details to Gamefound.
Deleting an account by Gamefound is tantamount to termination of the Agreement. The Creator shall be informed about the termination of the Agreement via e-mail sent to the address provided by the Creator in the registration form. Notwithstanding the above, Gamefound may retain certain information as required by law or as necessary for its legitimate business purposes.
8. ASSIGNMENT OF THE CONTRACTUAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
In case of assignment of the rights and obligations related to the Website by Gamefound to another entity, Creators who aren’t consumers, hereby agree to that assignment.
The Creators who are consumers will be informed via e-mail about the intention of assignment of the Gamefound’s contractual rights and obligations. Lack of the Creator’s objection within the 14 days is tantamount to the consent.
The Creators, who are consumers, have a right to assign their contractual rights and obligations related to the Website to another entity. In that case the Creator is obliged to inform Gamefound about the intention of the assignment via e-mail. Lack of Gamefound’s objection within 14 days is tantamount to the consent.
The objection (if applies), made in the prescribed period, is tantamount to termination of the Agreement.
Gamefound is not liable for any disruptions in the proper functioning of the Website, as well as for any loss of the Creator's data caused by: force majeure, third parties and/or by Gamefound's efforts to improve the Website's functionality. Gamefound undertakes to inform the Creator in advance – if possible – of any disturbances in its functioning, in particular about maintenance breaks.
Terms and conditions regarding the liability and warranty for any defects in the Reward and/or implementation of the Project are set out by the Creators independently.
Creator is fully liable for any content in any form that he postes on the Website. Gamefound does not supervise the implementation and timeliness of the Project and the delivery of the Rewards and does not bear any responsibility for them, however, if we become aware of any illegal or misleading content, we will take actions aimed at preventing backers’ interests and Gamefound’s reputation to be damaged.
Gamefound reserves the right to suspend, interrupt or cancel the Project, if its implementation would violate the provisions of this Terms of Service, generally applicable law provisions, rights and freedom of any unit or it becomes objectively impossible (e.g. in case Gamefound’s payment operator detects a risk connected with a specific payment).
Gamefound is not a party of the agreement between the Creator and the Backer and is not liable for any of their acts and/or omissions, and any other violations of this Agreement. Gamefound, however, may provide operational assistance in case of disputes between Backers and Creator. Notwithstanding the above, Gamefound is not responsible for the proper settlement and/or discharging tax liabilities by the Creator.
In the event of the Project is successfully funded by the Backers, the Creator must implement the Project and fulfill each Reward by its estimated delivery date. The Creator is solely responsible for fulfilling the obligations made in their Project. If the Creator is unable to satisfy the terms and conditions of the agreement with the Backer, the Creator may be subject to legal action by the Backers. Each Creator publishes and is bound by its own refund and cancellation policy. The role of the Gamefound in servicing refund is limited to potential technical assistance in initating refund on payments provider’s platform.
Creator is a first line of contact for the Backers. However, if Backer is unable to reach the Creator or if the Backer feels that its dispute is not resolved properly, Gamefound may step in to facilitate the Backer to defend its interests.
10. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
We try really hard to provide you the best services we can, but we cannot give you a 100% guarantee, that everything will work well all day everyday, especially that we are somehow dependent on our contractors and suppliers. In case of any technical problem you find while using our Website or any reasonable objections to our services, please do not hesitate to contact us and describe us your problem, by using contact form, which you can find on the Website. Please, do it as precisely as possible, it will allow us to react quickly and effectively.
We will respond to your message, via e-mail, immediately – no longer than 5 workdays from the day we receive it. In our response we will describe you the cause of the problem and suggest you the best possible solution to solve it or we will inform you, that we are working on elimination of the problem and indicate the estimated time of the elimination process or confirm that we have eliminated the problem already.
If your case has not been satisfactorily resolved or the problem will occur again, you have the right to ask for revision of our first stance. To do that please use the abovementioned contact form or just continue the previous e-mail correspondence.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content submitted by the Creator, especially the Rewards and the Projects, are legally protected in various ways, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other rights and laws. The Creator agrees to respect all third party’s copyrights and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Website.
By using services provided by Gamefound, the Creator grants Gamefound the worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, transferable right to unfettered and unlimited use, exercise, commercialize, and exploit the copyright, publicity, trademark, and database rights in the widest possible scope allowing to properly and effectively perform our services, in particular in the followings fields of exploitation:
- reproducing the Project and the Reward to the extent that it is necessary for display, use and ordinary use of the Website on all devices, including personal computers, mobile phones and tablets;
- disseminating the Project, the Reward and its elements by using the Website;
- disseminating the Project’s and the Reward’s derivative works and/or derivative works of each of its elements by using the Website.
Gamefound is entitled to use the information about the Project, the Reward and about the Creator for any of its commercial purposes, without any limitations, in the full scope of its business activities, including the period after the termination of the Agrement, for the next 5 years. Gamefound is entitled to publish abovementioned information in particular on the Website for advertising purposes.
12. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
The Website can be accessed via the most popular versions of the commonly used operating systems / browsers (in particular: Windows, OS, iOS / Firefox, Edge, Chrome, Safari). In case of any questions regarding the compatibility of a specific version of operating system / browser with the Website please use the contact form, which you can find on the Website.
The use of third party software which influences the functioning and functionality of the browsers (browser extensions) may have an impact on the correct functioning of the Website, therefore for the purpose of achieving full functionality, it should be turned off.
13. FINAL PROVISIONS
Gamefound is entitled to unilaterally amend the Terms of Service in the event of following important reasons: (i) organizational, business or legal changes with regards to Gamefound, (ii) changes in state of the law, (iii) changes in the Website's functionalities, provided that those amendments are intended to adapt the content of the Terms of Service to its functionalities.
If Gamefound makes changes to these Terms of Service, we will post the updated Terms of Service on the Websiite and will provide you with the notice of the modifications by e-mail or by message visible on the Creator’s account on the Website at least fourteen (14) days before the date they become effective. Creators will be bound by the provisions of the new Terms of Service, unless they terminate the Agreement within 14 days from the date of notification of a change in the Terms of Service. To do that just notify us that you do not want to use our Website on the basis of the updated conditions. But please, remember that after such message you may lose the possibility to use the Website and we will be entitled to delete your account on that date.
Any amendment to the Terms of Service to the extent that it relates to the Projects submitted / started before the amendment does not affect the legal conditions (Terms of Service) based on which that the Project is being performed.
The current version of the Terms of Service is always available to the Creator on the Website.
To any matters not settled herein, the relevant Polish legal provisions are applicable.
Gamefound is not bound by any external code of good practice.
The Agreement shall be governed by the Polish law. In matters not regulated hereunder, the provisions of the Polish Civil Code, Act on copyright and related rights, and other generally applicable Polish laws shall apply.
Any disputes between Gamefound and the Creator shall be settled by mediation or out-of-court dispute settlement. If the Parties are unable to reach an agreement, any disputes which may arise from the application of this Agreement shall be submitted to a competent Polish courts.
We inform that we do not use alternative methods of settling disputes with consumers, unless it’s expressly required by applicable law. It means that we do not agree to participate and we are not obliged to participate in this kind of proceeding. Also we inform you that the European Commission operates a platform for out-of-court complaint and redress. The platform is available at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN