Glory: A Game of Knights is a game in which you assume the role of a knight fighting for glory in the tournaments of 15th century Europe. Players have two types of tournaments to choose from - it's up to you whether you fight against each other or only against the most famous knights of the era like Jacques de Lalaing or Zawisza the Black.
3 Modes of play:
- The "Joust à plaisance" is a direct confrontation between players. (PvP)
- The "Pas d'armes" is a battle versus the non player knights within the game. (PvE)
- The solo mode is for a unique one-player game experience. (Solo)
- A unique take on worker placement where players can build a character and compete with the game and other players.
- Variable player characteristics and unique supporters, quests to fulfill, and titles to acquire provide a big amount of depth and replayability.
- A highly interactive experience in PvP mode and a more calculated experience in PvE.
- Multiple paths to victory by duelling in tournaments and acquiring titles.
- Solo play mode with many goals to achieve.
- 25 stretch goals added in two crowdfunding campaigns (Kickstarter and Zagramw.to).
- Over 400 components: cards, dice, wooden tokens and many more!
- Crowdfunding-limited component: turn-order marker.
- Metal coins as component improvement.
- Illustrations based on historical sources.
- Historical knights as your opponents.
- English, German, French and Polish versions available
For more details or reviews about the game please visit our KS page:
Last chance to buy the game that was successfully funded on Kickstarter in late 2019
Additional content for improving your game
$5.00Do you want your exclusive marker come in painted glory? Get this one! Please order it only together with a game (it may be from Polish crowdfunding campaign).
Replace your phase marker with a brass one! Please order it only together with a game (it may be from Polish crowdfunding campaign).
$10.00A set of metal coins for replacing the coin tokens in the game . You may order it even without the game.