For 1 to 4 players (standard box), 1 to 5 players (premium box). For ages 14 and up, higher complexity level. Play time is 15-30 minutes per player.
The goal of the game is to unravel the reason/mission why your alien faction is on the Ark and then activate specific parts of the Ark in order to achieve your mission. The first player that does so, wins.
You awake from cryogenic sleep in a strange biodome that resembles your home planet. You have no memory of how and why you are there – apparently a temporary loss of memory is a side effect of the cryogenic sleep. You start exploring and find out that your biodome is just one of infinitely many rooms on a traveling semi automated alien space ship – the Ark. Each room is the size of a city and the Ark is the size of a planet. You explore the Ark, opening and enabling parts of the ship, you power up rooms, integrate the Ark’s technology with your own in order to advance your faction, exploit resources needed to awake the rest of your species, collect alien artifacts and investigate the reason why your faction is on the Ark.
Why buy this game
- Asymmetric Factions and Custom Meeples
- A strategic game with simple mechanics - choose one of 7 basic actions each turn
- 38 completely different rooms representing different modules/parts of the space ship. Each room provides a different benefit to players, and some rooms, allow players to break the game rules. And each game you play with only half the rooms, returning the rest to the box for another play.
- A choice to compete or collaborate. A competitive game where it makes sense to collaborate? Every room of the Ark can be used by more players or it can be hacked to be exclusively controlled and used by one player.
- Tailored for both cautious and aggressive players. Players can develop their faction inside the safety of their biodome, hence avoiding interaction with other players; or players can venture "outside" to gain better benefits but also they would be risking conflict with other players.
- Great Replayability due to the asymmetric factions, random missions, random rooms and random board setup. The game has 53 different mission cards and each game each player draws a random one.
More information (with pictures) at:
The EU, USA, Canada, Australia, China and most countries from Asia will all be “Shipping Friendly”. This means that backers from these countries will not incur any import taxes or VAT.
During checkout your will select your country and shipping will be charged based on that. If your country is not in the list, please write to email@example.com and we will add it.
We will not validate shipping addresses, so make sure you enter your valid one. Phone number is prefered by some delivery couriers, we recommend you enter it.
You can update/change your address up until we are ready to ship. If you end up moving from your current shipping address, you can edit the order and update your shipping address right up until the game is ready to ship. We will sent a reminder email before locking the addresses.
With all unlocked stretch goals plus packaging materials, the standard box weighs around 2.35 kg (5 lb) and the premium box weighs around 3,15 kg (7 lb). With this weight, for some countries we pass a threshold where there is no fee difference between shipping 1 or 2 units- in case you are considering ordering multiple copies. If you want to order more units that weight more than 20 kg, write so we can update the shipping costs for a larger order.
If you are interested in ordering 20 or above Premium copies of the game, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paypal and Payoneer
In case you have a problem with your credit card we also support payments with Paypal or Payoneer. Write to email@example.com
€14.00"Sealed Section" Expansion
€9.0040 x Acrylic Standard Shaped Meeples
€4.00150 x Acrylic Resource Crystals
€20.00 €27.00Get all content and material add-ons for a 25% discount.
€11.00All artifact and missions cards are translated