The game is playable on Tabletopia in 2, 3 and 4 players configuration.
The rules of the game are downloadable (work in progress) and we have even integrated a game help on the table. You want to try the game or simply know all the ins and outs of it?Don't hesitate, it's here:
The buildings and their functions
Structure of a production season
Components of the Retail Version
Components of the Deluxe Version
( - / - unlocked)
The delivery fees are estimated. We will do our best to keep them as low as possible.
Why support and pledge us ?
Who are we?
Nostromo edition is a French board game publishing company created in 2021 by François BACHELART, player and author for decades. Aetherya, our first game, has been a great success and is currently sold in French-speaking countries and in Germany.
It is not a one shot! We are launching SA-RÊ, our first crowdfunding project, and the stakes are high: we need your help to make this campaign a success, which will allow us to launch many other projects already designed!
Any exclusives during the campaign?
Even if the game (in its retail version) will be released later in shops, we commit ourselves to deliver it to our backers first as quickly as possible. All of the stretch goals offered are exclusive to this campaign and will not be available afterwards,
The deluxe version comes with 3D buildings and will not be available in retail. SA-RÊ is the result of more than two years of work by a team of enthusiasts and we thank all players who took part in our tests and contributed to its development.
Game presentation by "Un Monde de Jeu" :
This game presentation made at "Un monde du jeu" gives a good idea of the atmosphere of a game. However, it was shot at the beginning of the year in its prototype version and since then, the game has undergone several development phases and therefore several more or less important modifications, the main ones being:
- Triple resource cards no longer exist and the proportion of different cards in the deck has been changed to reduce production discrepancies that could occur from one player to another.
- The system of revolt winds has been modified. They are no longer triggered when you have identical cards but when you draw a double resource card (no more risk of forgetting them).
- Master builders can now launch 2 construction sites simultaneously with a malus (increase of the revolt gauge) which allows to speed up the construction of the city.
- Warehouses and markets can be used as soon as they are built (this increases the interest to build them).
- As soon as the second trouble card is drawn (identical or not, and not necessarily in a row), the player chooses an opponent and passes it on. This adds interaction and negotiation between the players and removes the effect of bad luck in the draw.
- The cost of some buildings has been changed.
- Pyramids can no longer be built in one turn and require several construction steps
- Caravans now have a 2:1 ratio instead of 3:1
Game presentation by Dylan Ruffieux :
Risks and challenges
Our team has been working hard to get the game ready for the campaign launch. Once the campaign is over, we will do everything we can to start production and deliver the game to you very quickly. Santa may come early this year :)
This is our first crowdfunding campaign and we are counting on you to make it a success. We are a small team of 8 people and we want to show that it is possible to lead an ambitious project like SA-RÊ even though we are a small structure. This success depends of course on you all. We already have a production schedule for other big games and we can't wait to present them to you.
The main difficulty for us is to offer you a game in two versions, one of which is particularly expensive in technical costs. If we don't exceed the 70.000€ threshold, only the version without miniatures will be delivered. At that point, those who have ordered the deluxe version will be able to adapt their pledge and receive the basic version (classic or retail). Having said that, SA-RÊ is a very nice project and we are convinced that it will be a success.