You can't add items to your pledge at this time.
The Darkest Dungeon: The Board Game KS campaign has been incredible. It became the most successful Mythic Games campaign, reaching over $5 million and 30,000 backers, and it is also the 7th most funded tabletop game on KS, not to mention the most successful video game to tabletop adaptation. And, it’s because of all the backers, every step of the way. You. Thanks to your support, we are able to make this darkest dream come true – a beautiful and grim board game into which you can immerse yourself.
Darkest Dungeon: The Board Game is an adaptation of the acclaimed Darkest Dungeon video game developed by Red Hook Studios and released in January 2016. Darkest Dungeon is now moving from the screens to your table. After an incredibly successful Kickstarter campaign, the game is now available for late pledgers too.
In this cooperative 1-4 player rogue-like dungeon crawler, you play as heroes recruited for a campaign consisting of a series of quests in increasingly dangerous dungeons, until you enter the Darkest Dungeon and face the ultimate boss. Although brave and determined, adventurers are only human! They are prone to the madness and pain the twisted dwellers of the dungeons will inflict upon them. Death can occur, but is not the worst fate: heroes can be driven mad and beyond help!
The game is played in campaigns of 11 missions. To reach the Darkest Dungeon itself, players will undertake 3 missions per threat level and vanquish the boss. Then, they will be strong enough to face the horrors of the Darkest Dungeon! They may emerge victorious... if they dispatch the source of evil that plagues the land.
Welcome to Darkest Dungeon: The Board Game!
KS Backers/ Order Finalization
ATTENTION: If you backed Darkest Dungeon: The Board Game during the Kickstarter campaign, you are entitled to a Free Musketeer mini for every core box you pledged during the KS campaign. The Free Musketeer will be directly added to your order after the closure of the PM. You will NOT be able to see the free minis in your cart during the Pledge Manager.
To our Chinese speaking backers: We have added Simplified Chinese to the PM! If you have placed your pledge previously and as late as of today, November 17th 2021, then you can contact Mythic support at email@example.com and request to change your game language. Any orders placed after today's date that selects Simplified CN as their language will get their pledge reverted back to English.
If you have backed the Kickstarter campaign, the Pledge Manager is where you will finalize your pledge, provide your mailing address, and pay for shipping.
In your cart you will find credits, equal to the amount that you paid during the KS campaign. You now need to follow the next steps:
- Choose the pledge that you want. It can be the same as the one you have chosen during the campaign or a different one. Don’t forget to choose your language!
- (Optional) Select any number of add-ons and additional pledges.
- In the Check-out page, complete all your shipping details. Please also add your phone number, as we cannot ship items to you if we don’t have it. Here you will be informed of the shipping cost of your items as well.
- If the total cost of items in your cart exceeds the amount you pledged on Kickstarter (the credits that you see imported here), then you can pay the difference here when you check out.
Welcome to Darkest Dungeon: The Board Game Late Pledge! Thank you for considering to join this huge campaign and offer your support to this unique gothic cooperative dungeon crawler!
Why should you support Darkest Dungeon: The Board Game?
- The game is KS Exclusive and will NOT be available in retail.
- With all the Stretch Goals that have been unlocked during the campaign, you are taking at least $150 worth of product in the Dungeon Pledge and $560 with the Ancestral Pledge!
- All pledge levels and add-ons are at the same price as the Kickstarter campaign *
* The Musketeer is not included for free in your pledge, if you want it, you have to select it as an add-on.
If you want to take a better understanding of the game, then you can check the Kickstarter campaign ->here<-.
Towards the bottom of the page, you will find preview and playthrough videos in different languages. If you select the “Updates” section, you can also find our news and Kickstarter updates for the project.
Also, if you want to join our community of gamers and be part of the friendliest darkest FB Group, then make sure you join our Darkest Community. Click here to join.
What’s New in the PM?
In the Pledge Manager you will find some add-ons that were not available during the KS campaign. To find those, make sure to check the “New Add-ons” section on your left hand side.
Namely, you will find a box full of loot that brings a bundle of cosmetic add-ons for the game, sleeves packs, both for the Ancestral and the Dungeon pledges, a Heroes box with alternate sculpt miniatures for all the Heroes that can storm the Darkest Dungeon, a storage box for all your tokens, which will make both storing the game as well as your game sessions more organized, a compendium which will give you a glimpse of gorgeously painted minis, a playmat for the Dungeon Pledge and of course, the Musketeer mini for those who late pledge.
Please note that the information which was displayed during the KS campaign were shipping estimates, as the pricing was not finalised with our hubs. Shipping was NOT charged during the KS campaign, this is why when you checked out, it appeared as 0. You will have to pay for the shipping charges here, based on your delivery address. We have tried our best to provide the best possible quotes and we are utilising multiple hubs for fulfilment.
Shipping in the EU, UK, USA, Canada and Australia is friendly, meaning you will not have to pay for customs when you receive the game. For the rest of the countries, you could be asked to pay for customs fees, depending on your country's policy.
The estimated shipping date for the game is November 2021. However, there are factors that we do not have any control over, such as the Covid-19 pandemic we encountered, that we cannot predict and could affect the delivery date. For any information with regards to shipping, as well as overall news on the work that is being done on the game, we are giving updates every other Wednesday on our Kickstarter, as well as our Newscast on YouTube. Make sure to check either of those, as you will not receive an email if you are a Late Pledger.
If you have questions, please send us an email at :
and we will be happy to assist you.
* As KSE, or Kickstarter Exclusives, are marked products that will not be available to retail. Darkest Dungeon: The Board Game is ALL a KSE project. Mythic Games retains the right to continue to sell those in the Pledge Manager, the Mythic Games website, as well as conventions. By pledging here you agree to the Risks and Challenges that were described in the KS page.