Age of Comics: The Golden Years is a medium light worker-placement board game where you play the role of a fictional comic book publishing house during the golden age of comics (circa 1938-56).
To become the top comic book publisher, you will need to build your fan base by hiring the right artists and writers, publishing comics, and sending your sales agents across Manhattan’s newsstands to grab the best sales orders. Visit liriusgames.com for playthroughs and how-to-play videos.
Did you miss the Kickstarter campaign?
Late pledge now! Choose your favorite edition below and check out the exclusive content and add-ons!
If you’re already a Kickstarter backer:
- Be sure to be logged in with your Kickstarter email.
- Select the edition (below) that you picked during the Kickstarter campaign or choose another edition.
- Browse the add-ons section: we’ve added metal coins and enamel tokens. If you want, you can add them to your cart.
- Confirm your shipping address and finalize the order. (If you are based in the EU or the UK you will also be charged VAT at this point.)
Note: we offer discounted shipping fees if you order more than 1 copy of the game (up to a maximum of 4 games shipped to the same address). The full shipping cost will be displayed at the checkout once you enter your delivery address.
Don't forget to check the exclusive Age of Comics add-ons below!
Estimated delivery: September 2023.
For more information email us at email@example.com
To find other players, share opinions, or get updates on the manufacturing & fulfillment of the game join our Facebook Group or Discord.
Retailers: only the Standard Edition of the game is available for retail.
- If you backed our Kickstarter, you should have already been contacted by us to confirm and complete your retailer order. (If you haven't, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you missed our Kickstarter and would like to have our game in your shop, please contact us at email@example.com
- Note that at this moment our retail offer is only available to businesses with a brick-and-mortar shop.