The project is currently open for backers with credits. You can't add anything to your pledge because you don't have any.
Pledge manager is reopend! Please read the FAQ before ordering or adding to your order:
1.Who can currently make an order in the pledge manager?
All backers who have joined the campaign on Kickstarter or Gamefound. This means if you have any unspent credits or have an existing order, you can purchase additional items. People who already have a placed order will be able to add to their existing one only.
2.Is late pledge possible?
No. The late pledge option is not available.
3.Are any items limited?
No, there are no quantitative limits for any of the available items.
4. When will the stuff I order now be sent?
If you order anything from the original Nemesis (1st wave content), it will be shipped together with the 2nd wave English content.
If you order Nemesis Lockdown content in English, your parcel will be shipped with the 2nd wave English content.
If you order Nemesis Lockdown content in ANY OTHER language than English, your parcel will be shipped with the 2nd wave LANG content.
5. Shipment cost system limitation
The system will charge you for shipment on the basis of your original order:
- If you originally pledged for split shipment you will now be charged based on split shipment - but as mentioned above you will get everything in one package along 2nd wave.
- If you had a single shipment, then the system will charge you the cost of that service.
6. How long will the Pledge Manager be opened?
We have no precise date of closing yet. We will inform you in advance (via KS update) before we decide to close it.
7, I need to change my address
With the pledge manager opened back, you can change the address for the second wave of shipment in Gamefound. You need to go to "backed projects" section, find your order in the list, then use the "change shipping" button.
In case you have still some remaining pieces to be send from the first wave and would need to send them to a different address, please contact our support: https://support.awakenrealms.com/support/tickets/new
7. I have a question/problem that this FAQ does not solve. How can I get help?
Please contact our Customer Support: https://support.awakenrealms.com/support/tickets/new
You can also check the FAQ from the original campaign here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/awakenrealms/nemesis-lockdown/faqs
Nemesis Lockdown is a standalone expansion to the hit Board Game Nemesis (BGG rank overall #33, thematic #10). It builds on the tense, cinematic experience Nemesis is known for, adding even more opportunities for emergent, dramatic gameplay.
Become an unlikely survivor, locked in an underground base with something terrifying. Turn up your paranoia, as you try to guess what other players are up to, or what the contingency plan is. Work to learn the weaknesses of your nemesis – or run like hell. Switch off the lights in someone’s lab section. Take a dangerous trek to the outside bunker.
And whatever you do, be ready for unexpected!
The game comes with all the components needed for a cinematic Sci-Fi horror experience and doesn't require the Nemesis Core Box.
Nemesis: Lockdown offers 1-5 player semi or full co-op experience that takes around 90-120 minutes and will be different every run! This stand-alone expansion also works with majority of the previous Nemesis content: other Alien races and most of the characters.
During this pledge manager you can also get classic Nemesis Core Box (only in English) and all the previous expansion (in 6 different Languages)!
How to? - please read even if you're not new here, since we've changed some things up in the pledge manager! Some choices within already placed order may not be revertable!
- You are at the Pledge Manager site right now.
- Please read the FAQ if you want to know more.
- Here, in the pledge manager, you can choose additional options, add items to your pledge, pick your language options, shipping wave and so on.
- Your pledge level from Kickstarter is in your cart right now, if you don't want to change anything - go there, check if everything is ok, and proceed.
- You can add whatever you want to your cart.
- You can remove everything from your cart and start over at any point (as long as you don't finalize the order placement ;) ).
- If you want mix of first wave (May2021) and second wave (September 2021) items, pick Split shipment to get them in two waves. Check the products descriptions to see when a product will be shipping. Please be sure to choose the correct shipping model at checkout, otherwise it may incur higher costs for you which may not be reversed!
- If you want to get only first wave (May 2021) items or only second wave (September 2021) items, OR you want to get them all in the later, second wave (September 2021), pick Single shipment. Check the products descriptions to see when a product will be shipping. Please be sure to choose the correct shipping model at checkout, otherwise it may incur higher costs for you which may not be reversed!
- If you'll choose the Split shipment and the products that will ship in both first and second wave, you'll get the content in their respective shipment waves.
- There are no benefits to choosing Split Shipment if you only get original or Lockdown content. Please be sure to choose the correct shipping model at checkout, otherwise it may incur higher costs for you which may not be reversed!
- Split shipment is meant for orders that have both May Wave and Septemeber Wave content.
- You can check the shipping wave (1 or 2) of a particular item in its description.
All the Pledges from kickstarter + 2 new Gamefound collector pledges.
All Sundrop versions of pledges
Enhance your experience with these gameplay expansions!
Sundrop Gameplay Expansions
Enhance your experience with these gameplay expansions in Sundrop preshade!
Cosmetic and quality of life add-ons.
New Cosmetic models
Hoodies and goodies
Other non-game related Nemesis merchandise.