Pledge manager (and late pledge option!) is open AGAIN - if you've missed the pledge manager, now it's your chance!
Etherfields is a new major miniature Board Game by Awaken Realms. We call this totally different BG experience a Dream Crawler – you dive into surreal and artistically crafted world and follow one of a kind co-op / solo campaign adventure for 1-4 players. Everything you do will change the strange rhythm of the Etherfields dream world, where even the wildest fantasy is possible.
What makes the Etherfields Special?
- While trapped on the other side, you will get to dive into many different dreams in over 50 hours long campaign mode just in the corebox. Choose your path wisely, as many random encounters that await you can grant precious Etherresources, abilities, and items, but also take them away. Discover the story and leave the dreamscape before Etherfields devour it all.
- Etherfields boardgame has an exciting and strong core gameplay mechanic but it also involves concepts related to dreams, such as intuition, deduction, or emotional intelligence. Thank to that we were able to introduce the weirdest kinds of mechanics that fit dream world perfectly.
- Based on your even smallest in-scenario choices you will build up all important decks of the game – from your character’s Memory chest, with its crazy dream-like abilities and powerful combos through special items, up to your enemies and random encounters that will develop and change with time as well as secret events, turn counters, sufferings, advantages and even your masks and world map!
- Each location you enter is a riddle you need to investigate and solve to escape. Many meaningful decisions await you there, each impacting a branching storyline and all of decks making this an ever changing world that’s adapting in response to your choices.
- To top it off – even the rules of this dreamworld change as your progress through it thanks to Dream Wisdom cards that, when found along the way, will influence core gameplay mechanics and thus evolving the gameplay.
That’s why so many backers decided to support the game, and so many reviewers loved the prototype!
“I’m really blown away by my experience with this game so far (…) It’s an amazing well of creativity!” - Rahdo
“This one is real puzzler, it’s so vastly different that anything I have played (…) Really excited about this one!” - Ant Lab Games
"Etherfields is as a surreal and meaningful journey into a dream world that begs to be discovered." - Man vs Meeple
“Etherfields is an immersive experience. The constant state of discovery and the unknown keeps you glued to the table. The game mechanisms are well integrated and just pull you deeper and deeper into this dream world. A dream world I don’t want to leave!” - Rolling solo
"Etherfields is a magical combination of mechanics, card driven story, and an experience that just draws you in and does not want to let go. " - theMCGuiRE review
"Creative use of components and fantastic art really delivers on the idea of adventures in the dream world; creating an immersive and evocative experience." - Ready Steady Play
„All in all, Etherfields is really, really unique and very, very cool game. Its got intense narrative to it, it got amazing components and amazing artwork!” - Crabbok
“From the beginning I liked this a little weird, mysterious, a bit twisted, abstract atmosphere that this game offers.” – ON TABLE
Late Pledge is your last chance to get all the benefits of a Kickstarter supporter FOR FREE. Just check out how much more content this Kickstarter Version has!
To make a Late Pledge, simply add any product from the Pledges category to your cart. Then, add any Expansions, Add-ons and Collector’s items you’re interested in – and proceed to checkout!
The game will be delivered in two waves. Wave 1 is scheduled to ship approximately in third quarter of 2020 and will contain the Core Box of the game, as well as any products marked as “Ships in Wave 1”. Wave 2 includes all Stretch Goals and Expansions and is currently scheduled for 3rd quarter 2021.
The language editions will ship approximately 3 months after their respective English waves. Backers can choose either two-wave shipping and receive both Waves separately (Core Box in third quarter of 2020 and Stretch Goals + Expansions in 2021) or one-wave shipping that will deliver all parts of the game together, in 2021.
For the full preview of the game, see the Etherfields Kickstarter Campaign page:
New Alternative Models
Purely cosmetic alternative models with no additional gameplay
All kickstarter pledges + New Gamefound Dream God Pledge
Pledges with Sundrop
Gameplay expansions without sundrop
Gameplay expansions with Sundrop
Hand painted models in full color by proffesional painters!
Resin models for painters
Highest quality copies of Etherfields Models - only for experienced Hobbyst/Painters
Group pledges with multiple copies of games and addons and disount