The Main Rules of Gamefound for Backers
We are pleased that You decided to visit our Website and to use our services. It is very important for us that you read and understand the rules of our cooperation. We believe that transparency and clarity are the good basis of building a solid, long term relation. That is why below we summarized The Main Rules of our Terms of Service based on which we hope we will work together.
- By using gamefound.com, you agree to our Terms of Service and to conclude the Agreement with us to provide You the services available via the Website. You will be informed about any amendments to the Terms of Service and their scope by e-mail with a 14 days notice.
- Realms Distribution is not responsible or liable for the Projects on the Website, except for the Realms Distribution’s Projects (the rules of responsibility of Realms Distribution are available on the subpage of specific Project). In particular we are not responsible or liable for the Projects to be commenced, performed or finalized. The only entity fully responsible for the particular Project is the Creator of that Project. The Creator is exclusively liable for psychical defects in the Rewards.
- It is possible that the Project will change, cannot be finished on time or is impossible to be finished, which we are not responsible of, except for the Realms Distribution’s Projects (the rules of responsibility of Realms Distribution are available on the subpage of specific Project).
- You are responsible for all your actions on our Website, especially for sending us an unlawful content within the meaning of the laws of Republic of Poland.
- Prices indicated on the Website constitute a commercial information, not an offer in the meaning of the Polish Civil Code.
- In order to use our services You must create your personal account through our Website. The Agreement between us is considered concluded as soon as You accept our Terms of Service. After accepting the Terms of Service you will receive a proper confirmation, that Your personal account has been successfully set up.
- Shipping / delivery conditions depends on arrangements made by You with the Creator.
- Due to the generally applicable Polish law provisions you have the right to withdraw from the Agreement concluded remotely within 14 days from the time of the date of its conclusion – unless You brought a Pledge to at least one Project within your business activity.
- The intellectual property is a core of every Creator’s activity. Please respect intellectual property rights of all Creators.
- If anything on the Website doesn’t work or You have any objection regarding our services, You can always send us a message describing the problem. We would do our best to resolve it as soon as possible
- Using our Website may require accessing the system via specific browsers.
- All legal matters arising under the Agreement, if not settled, will be heard by the court with jurisdiction over the Realms Distribution seat.
Full content of our Terms of Service can be found here: https://gamefound.com/info/terms-of-service-detailed.