1. General information.
The operator of the Pledge Manager owned by Realms Distribution sp. z o.o.. (Limited liability company).
The Service fulfills the functions of gaining information about the users and the storage of the said information in the following way:
· Through voluntary provision of the data in the forms.
· Through saving cookie files on the user’s devices.
· Through gathering server logs by the hosting operator ovh.com
The Realms Distribution Sp. z o.o. based at Powstańców Śląskich 118, 53-333 Wrocław, Poland is a controller of your personal data. We are processing your data only to provide You with our services and/or information about our new products (if you agreed to receive that kind of information from us).
Processing of your personal data is based on: i) our agreement – which allows us to provide you with our services, and/or ii) your consent, which you can withdraw at any time. In accordance to GDPR you also have right to:
- get full information and access to your personal data that are being processed by us,
- rectification of your personal data, if they are inaccurate or incomplete,
- in some events - obtain from us restriction of processing of your personal data,
- in some events - obtain from us erasure of your personal data (also known as „right to be forgotten”),
- receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit the data to another controller,
- In some events - object, at any time, to processing of your personal data (based on your particular situation). Right to object is absolute, if we process your data for direct marketing purposes.
If You have any further questions considering processing of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us at the address: email@example.com
2. Information in the forms.
The Service gathers information provided voluntarily by the user.
Furthermore, the Service may save the information about the connection parameters (time markers, IP address).
The data provided in the form are not made available to third parties without the user’s consent.
The data provided in the form might constitute the collection of potential customers, registered by the Service Operator in the registry maintained by the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a given form, for instance, for the purpose of the process of handling a service request or a contract.
The data provided in the form might be handed over to entities which technically provide some services – it particularly concerns handing over the information about the owner of the registered domain to entities being Internet domain operators, services handling payments, or other entities with whom the Service Operator cooperates in this area.
3. Information about cookie files.
The service uses cookie files.
Cookie files constitute IT data, in particular text files which are stored on the Service User‘s device and their purpose is to be able to use the websites offered by the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website which they come from, the time of their storage on the user’s device and the unique number.
The entity who places cookie files on the Service User’s device and who gains access to them is the Service Operator.
Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
· The creation of statistics that help to understand in what way the Service Users use websites, which enables the improvement of their structure and content;
· The maintenance of the Service User’s session (after logging), thanks to which the User does not have to enter the login and the password on each subpage;
· The determination of the user’s profile in order to display suitable advertising network materials, in particular from Google Network.
Within the framework of the Service there are two basic kinds of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s device until he/she logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (the Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device the entire time specified in cookie files parameters or until the User deletes them.
The software enabling to browse websites (the Internet browser) usually allows, by default, the storage of cookie files on the User’s device. The Service Users may introduce changes of settings in this area. The Internet browser enables the users to delete cookie files. It is also possible to block cookie files automatically. Detailed information on this topic can be found in ‘Help’ section or in the Internet browser documentation.
The restrictions in the application of cookie files might affect several functionalities available on the websites offered by the Service.
Cookie files are placed on the Service User’s device and might also be used by the advertisers who cooperate with the Service, as well as by partners.
We recommend to read privacy policies of those companies so as to become familiar with the principles of using cookie files applied in statistics. Google Analytics Privacy Protection Policy.
Cookie files might be used by advertising networks, particularly Google, for displaying advertisements suited to the way in which the user uses the Service. Therefore, they can retain the information about the user’s navigation path or about the time spent on a given website.
As far as information about user preferences gathered by Google advertising Network is concerned, the user may browse and edit information resulting from cookie files with the assistance of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
Information about several behaviors of the users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used exclusively in the order to administer the Service and to guarantee the provision of the most effective provision of hosting services.
The resources which are browsed are identified through URL addresses. Moreover, the following information may be subject to logging:
· Request arrival time
· Reply sending time
· The name of the Client’s station – identification carried out via HTTP Protocol,
· Information about the errors which occurred during the execution of HTTP transaction,
· URL address of the website visited previously by the user (referrer link) – in case when entering the Service resulted from the link.
· Information about the User’s browser,
· Information about IP address.
· The data referred to above are not associated with particular visitors on the website.
· The data referred to above are used solely for the purposes of Server administration.
5. Data Disclosure.
The data are subject to disclosure to external entities exclusively within the boundaries of the law.
The data enabling the identification of a physical person are made available exclusively with the consent of the said person.
The operator may be obliged to provide information gathered by the Service to authorized organs on the basis of lawful demands to the degree resulting from these demands.
6. Cookie files management – how to grant and withdraw consent in practice?
If the user does not want to receive cookie files, he/she can change the browser’s settings. We declare that disabling the operation of cookie files necessary for the processes of authentication, safety, maintenance of user preferences might make it difficult, and in extreme cases, impossible to use websites.